The Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides is a key resource for consumers aiming for healthier diets. Since many shoppers can’t find or afford organic produce, they can use the Shopper’s Guide to avoid those conventional fruits and vegetables found to be highest in pesticides – the Dirty Dozen – and, instead, choose items from the Clean Fifteen list.
- So how does a mother feel when her baby is dead from vaccines?
- It’s almost summer and cellulite is ruining my life” – new calculator lets women decide
- Shock waves utilised in the succesful treatment of diabetic gangrene
- Australia Addicted to Prescription drugs
- Scientists find Rocket Fuel Chemical in Infant Formula
Facebook, Twitter, Google,
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.