- So how does a mother feel when her baby is dead from vaccines?
- It’s almost summer and cellulite is ruining my life” – new calculator lets women decide
- Shock waves utilised in the succesful treatment of diabetic gangrene
- Australia Addicted to Prescription drugs
- Scientists find Rocket Fuel Chemical in Infant Formula
Facebook, Twitter, Google,
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Distributor announces “Club Dimples” where clients are able to receive regular treatments to keep Cellulite at bay for a low weekly payment of less than $30. Since Totally U introduced the ground breaking technology Acoustic Wave Therapy to Australia in … Continue reading
Let’s put this into a bit of perspective for laymen! ETS is another tax. It is equal to putting up the GST to 12.5% which would be unacceptable and produce an outcry. Read the following analogy and you will realize … Continue reading
How it works: Dimpled or uneven skin is a nagging problem for millions of women, including those who work hard to keep fit. With Acoustic Wave Therapy™ (AWT) women can achieve a long term solution for smoother skin in the … Continue reading
Researchers from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have reported that 15 brands of powdered infant formula are contaminated with perchlorate, a rocket fuel component detected in drinking water in 28 states and territories. The two most … Continue reading