- So how does a mother feel when her baby is dead from vaccines?
- It’s almost summer and cellulite is ruining my life” – new calculator lets women decide
- Shock waves utilised in the succesful treatment of diabetic gangrene
- Australia Addicted to Prescription drugs
- Scientists find Rocket Fuel Chemical in Infant Formula
Facebook, Twitter, Google,
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
One day Melissa in Victoria suddenly realised why Bridget Jones Diary was her favourite movie………………She was Bridget Jones! Not exactly as Melissa has two children from a previous relationship and the big four-O was just around the corner, but here … Continue reading
Diabetes is Australia’s fastest growing chronic disease and it is an epidemic sweeping much of the world. Every week in Australia more than 1000 people are diagnosed with the condition that leads to heart disease, kidney failure and blindness. At … Continue reading
Washington, D.C. – The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration has issued a health hazard alert to salons nationwide about the risks that popular hair straightening products, including well-known Brazilian Blowout, pose to salon workers and customers. The agency warned … Continue reading
Thanks to the generosity of Slim Magazine and Parlour P in Bundall one lucky Gold Coast/Brisbane/Sunshine Coast lady will win $1500 worth of free treatments in this free to enter competition. Enter Here. http://tinyurl.com/6lcovpr Entries close on 7th June and … Continue reading