A case study was performed with a 75-year-old male patient with diabetic gangrene of both feet facing the prospect of imminent amputation. At the end of the treatment the necrotic areas vanished. By then the pain score decreased to 2 and no further pain medication was needed.
- So how does a mother feel when her baby is dead from vaccines?
- It’s almost summer and cellulite is ruining my life” – new calculator lets women decide
- Shock waves utilised in the succesful treatment of diabetic gangrene
- Australia Addicted to Prescription drugs
- Scientists find Rocket Fuel Chemical in Infant Formula
Facebook, Twitter, Google,
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.