- So how does a mother feel when her baby is dead from vaccines?
- It’s almost summer and cellulite is ruining my life” – new calculator lets women decide
- Shock waves utilised in the succesful treatment of diabetic gangrene
- Australia Addicted to Prescription drugs
- Scientists find Rocket Fuel Chemical in Infant Formula
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Facebook, Twitter, Google,
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Suana
Researchers from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have reported that 15 brands of powdered infant formula are contaminated with perchlorate, a rocket fuel component detected in drinking water in 28 states and territories. The two most … Continue reading
Pure, clean water. That’s what the ads say. But what does the lab say? When you shell out for bottled water, which costs up to 1,900 times more than tap water, you have a right to know what exactly is … Continue reading